A Hang on Sloopy Week… and “Fred”

This Week
August25/ 2017

This Week That Was… and “Fred”

This has been A Week. A Very Hang On Sloopy Hang On Week.

First, of course, there was The Statue Crap. Ever how much one cares about “statues” and my “care” is on a statue by statue basis… Silent Sam might be midway down on List #3 of my total of three lists.

Don’t get me wrong, I am strongly opposed to giving ANYTHING to the goggle-eyed, spittle-spewing , whatever-they-are-calling-themselves-this-week rabid mongrel mob. Otherwise known as “those people who protest everything” in Chapel Hill.

I am NOT saying use fire hoses, Rottweilers, or 3’ long pieces of rebar on them. Some of them may still have a shred of “worthwhile” in’em.  I don’t recommend spending too much time searching for it. At best it’s a shred.

If he/she/it is 40 and still wearing tie-dyed t-shirts and Birkenstocks, there is NOT a lot of options for’em… other than as “mob fodder”.

Maybe replacing bunny rabbits in those test labs where they spray hairspray in the rabbits’ eyes.

“They” are what Chapel Hill has become infamous for since The Rathskellar closed ten years ago. OK “them” and TGU.

Kid and Reverend Danny live in Madison WI. U-Wiscy (and Berkley) are the Big Leagues for on-campus radical mongrel mobs. UNCCH is AAA at best, probably AA, by comparison.

The U-Wiscy Chancellor is a midget transvestite vegan with a peg leg and a Castro Is My Daddy tattoo on it’s neck. At least that’s what I read on Twitter.

To even be a Trustee at Univ Wisconsin you have to prove you cut off a toe to avoid going to Viet Nam… and be able to scream obscenities in three languages. They are serious Freaks. Again… from Twitter.

So Statue Week has come and gone. I hear Ol’ Roy wanted to be at the Mini-Mob gathering other night but had no clue where Silent Sam was. Again… saw that on Twitter too.

My previous column on the name change foolishness was VERY well-received. Thank you … Thank you. I was feeling pretty froggy… THEN…I’ll be damned if:

AgentPierce

that rascal AgentPierce hit one on the sweet spot Friday AM that cleared the fence… cleared the fricken stadium… and might still be ascending.

Pierce usually has “a niche audience”. Way more than Bre’r Kennel’s vaunted LTTEs To The N&O; but that’s a pretty low bar.

AgentPierce’s EXPOSE of The Global TransPark went Murphy To Manteo and all up / down the Eastern Seaboard…. Maine To Miami.

People who had never heard of The #1 Political Scam in NC History were forwarding copies to their friends. It got wild around here. Not complaining mind you… just sayin’.

I gave AP an “atta boy” and he grinned like he had won that lottery jackpot.

Here’s AgentPierce’s Link … It’s SMOKIN’.

Maybe ten years ago I was introduced to the website FredOnEverything.com . I check it every now/then but not in my regular rotation.

I will often do something I never see anyone else on the Internet do. I go out of my way to recognize / applaud talent in what I guess are my competitors among “wise guys with websites”.   I send Atta Boys all the time to other website columnists. “Damn, I wish I had thought of THAT” notes.

“Bill in Charlotte” sent me the current “Fred” where he Nails The Current State of Insanity in America… I sooooo wish I had come up with some of Fred’s Solid Gold Zingers.

I appreciate that some / many / a few of you think I am “a crazy right-winger” or worse “a Republican” or “a Conservative” or “a Neo-Con ??” or, now, an “Alt-Righter”.

Old BELO on The N&O was sure I was “in da Klan”. BELO thinks every “white guy” is in “da Klan”. If you think “BK” is loony you need to meet Good Neighbor BELO.

Call me “Johnson”. I don’t care. I am Very Aggressively Opposed to the Radical American Left. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. … If you can find out what the proper lapel ribbon is for that, let me know.

Fred

I REALLY want you to read this particular FredOnEverything column. Regardless of “what you are”, I think you will love or loath Fred with each paragraph.  The website itself is a train wreck.

LINK to Fred…

I have no clue if Fred is who/what as over-the-top as he seems to be. It’s the Internet for goodness sakes. Who is ?…

NOTE:  Fred’s website is kinda goofy.  You may have to scroll up to the “To The Barricades” column.  Do it.

Like me, Fred appreciates flaming nitwits as comic relief; but doesn’t think they should be in charge of anything.  Yet, somehow, they seem to be in charge of most everything.

Fred might be a bit “scarier” than I am; but whose to say.

MORE of BOBLEE

• Babs,Derm Reply

This is a good one, had me laughing all the way through! Maybe FB it?
    Roy and Sam – loved it!

Thanks. I sort of snuck that Roy/Sam zinger in there. … heheehehe. 🙂

• UNCBlue Reply

Fred is another internet legend. Hails from Venable family of Virginia. Most of the time he is spot on as painful as it may be to hear.

I wish he’d spend another $10 on his website, but I guess that’s part of his charm. He does have “the gift”.

• DM Carpenter Reply

8 languages here (special phrases of motivation), but graduate of the Benning School for Boys. Never saw a pair of Birkenstocks there, but did have the Panama soles and steel shank removed from my jungle boots while there, and replaced with Benning sand soles

I actually decoded all that. 🙂

• DM Carpenter Reply

Well-rounded fellow that you are, not necessarily due to fine cuisine, involving biscuits.

I try to be.

Wife and I went out to dinner at our “LOCAL” Mexican restaurant. Not that we are frequent patrons, but our personal waiter asked…”what it is tonight” and I said…”we’re going for the gold”. He brought out the large Margarita and a Sangria for DW and a Chorio Polo for me and a Burrito CanCun for the Ms…..exactly what we wanted.
    So we talked over salsa….here is the conclusion…..the world is fornicated….or at least in the US of A.
    First….Carr has been taken down from the Durham CPSS buildings. Mr. Carr (of Carrboro fame – Google Carrboro) donated a LOT of money to UNC and Durham and also provided jobs and learning opportunities for the citizens. If I were a Carr descendant, then Mr. Do We Sue M & How would be filing papers for return of my donations. Carrboro will have an interesting town council meeting next week. Will they change their name to “Xboro” (takeoff on the Canadian new “sex” designation) or what…
    USC (not of Colombia fame) is NOW demanding (or the Leader of the BLM and Other Black Racist Groups) that Traveler, REMOVAL of their Mascot’s HOSS…since it is a RACIST Symbol. It was (coincidentally) named for Robert E. Lee’s Traveller (note spelling difference). Hoss must be RENAMED and REPLACED with a BLACK STEED that looks like Malcolm X. This is the STORY….google it. It is hilarious….
    Meanwhile, Slate has already written an article (with facts and figures) on the DEATHS, INJURIES, Property Destruction, etc. due to Harvey. It seems that Sr. Donald Trump FAILED to understand the climatic impact of Global Warming and withdrew from the skanky Paris Accord and THAT triggered Harvey. President Trump FAILED to act responsively and George W. Bush will receive a medal for his efforts in the Katrina fiasco. NOTE….the article was written a full 24 hours PRIOR to Harvey invading the Lone Star State.
    Finally, my DW has commented that she will WITHHOLD conjugal rights until I get a FB Page (I am a stockholder). She wants me to start a Change.Org petition to strip UNC of the name Tar Heels….as it is RACIST. Aren’t you glad she only had ONE Sangria?
    Fred is a bit over the top. He pontificates too much (and I DO NOT) and does not have a sense of humor. He needs to have a large Margarita BEFORE he writes….it would do wonders for him.
    IF the Exceptionally Stupid Political Network (ESPN) really wanted to make a statement….they would have, in the name of DIVERSITY, PROMOTED the Asian broadcaster, Robert Lee, to BIG TIME and let him do the Bama game. THAT would have showed their tolerance and demonstrated their commitment to allowing MORE Non-White broadcasters….Connie Chung could have worn a tight sweater and done the sideline bit….
    Your column will just be one of many as we stroll down through the cemetery of life whistling….DIXIE…Elvis would be PROUD….

Most of that I missed as my Navajo codebreaker is on a long weekend. … I can only imagine what “Fred” might say to your “style” ??? I think Fred had some great descriptions and phrases. His website is AWFUL… simply AWFUL… and I would never want to be described as “Like FredOnEverything” although some might do so. … He is too angry and curmudgeonly for my taste. I just liked his descriptions. … as for Connie Chung, she has been off the airwaves for some time. Who knows if time has been kind to her… or not. She was a “looker” in her prime.

• Ruth.P Reply

“as mob fodder” and “replacing bunnies in hairspray tests”… Those will both be new “majors” at UNC next semester. Maybe even offer graduate degrees in both.

So you saw the same announcement in the Daily Tar Heel I saw. Go figure.

I’m betting 75% of you don’t know that there is a BIG FIGHT this weekend – THE LATEST FIGHT OF THE CENTURY BLAH BLAH. Since I’ve never bought a PPV in my life, I have not considered doing so this time…
    I’m not asking “have you bought it” or would you buy it if I paid half… or would you watch if it was FREE. IF a neighbor who you liked “OK” who lives one block away, called and said “I have it…come watch if you want to”…. Would you? … your option is “do anything else”.

• Ron Cole Reply

ANYTHING else!

me too…

Hang on Sloopy. The week ain’t over yet. From coast to coast media outlets, Democrats, RINO’s, NOW, NCAPP………et al, have all fingers crossed that the president will royally screw up the Hurricane Harvey aftermath along the Gulf. Praying for residents there and also praying that DT pisses off all his foes in the days to come.

The Anti-Trumps are hot-wired to be pissed off 24/7. Most can’t tell you why BUT THEY SURE ARE!

• Dr. Vinnyboombatz Reply

Does anyone on here know who this guy Schicklgruber is that Fred was referring to?
        I know and it is not the least bit funny.

I believe he was in the wallpaper business in Austria in the early 1930s.
          I am not promoting “Fred” other than he, IMO, colorfully describes the overall absurdity of America right now.

• Dr. Vinnyboombatz

Actually, that was Hitler’s name before he changed it.

yes it was.