BL: Deep Thoughts re: Sarah Sanders & The Red Hen

Red Hen
    June24/ 2018

This Commentary Contains Excessive Anti-Liberal Humor

THE Sarah Sanders & The Red Hen Restaurant.

AKA… WE GOT TRUMP NOW, BY GOLLY #157… or is it #158

In case you lived under a rock this weekend, here are the LINKS…

LINK #1… Sarah Says

LINK #2… Red Hen Owner Says

Red Hen

Forget “babies in cages”… Forget “Melania’s Jacket” …  America has done moved on to The Right Wing’s Wonder Woman – THE Sarah Sanders – being told she had to leave a now-quite-notorious little restaurant in Lexington Virginia…

“…because you (THE Sarah) work for Donald Trump and he is Hitler’s Bastard Child and he (Trump) eats live Mexican babies and he skins LGQBT people alive and feeds them to wolves and…”…. yadda yadda blah blah..

Q: BobLee, why do these media-manufactured atrocities only last a week?
    A: Their target audience has a very short attention span… among a host of other deficiencies.

So… when the little snowflake wait staff at The Red Hen realized THE Sarah Sanders had entered their littlerestaurant, they panicked and called “the owner”. “The owner” rushed over in either a Prius or a Subaru and informed White House Press Secretary THE Sarah Sanders that…

“Your kind” ain’t welcome around c’here… so git!

FLASHBACK:  Greensboro’s Woolworth lunch counter in Feb 1960… HELLO!

Woolworth

THE Sarah and her several very well-mannered friends left politely without yelling any “F-words or C-words” or giving anyone “a one-finger salute”.  These are crazy right-wingers not rank&file liberal lunatics.

I WONDER IF…  “Damn Dan” Kane were asked to leave  Top of The Hill on Franklin Street because … “his kind” definitely ain’t welcome there… would that be “news-worthy”? … If I owned BobLee’s Diner could I refuse “unwanted kinds” such as “Bully” Barber’s bodyguards or WRAL’s Jim Goodmon’s minions… or Ray/Roy Cooper ??  Just wondering…

THE Sarah used her official federal government Twitter account to report the incident.  Her report fecklessly contained zero F-words or C-words… just a brief account of what happened.

After sending that tweet THE Sarah did not “bleach” her account or beat her hard drive with a hammer like “you know who” did. … just sayin’.

NOTE:  Lib Lunatics are tweeting that Sarah should be impeached and/or keelhauled for “using her official twitter account to destroy an innocent little restaurant owner”…  Yes, they really are saying that.

Then Twitter BLEW UP as Twitter does 6-7 times/day these days. All the usual whacky twitter monkeys did what whacky twitter monkeys always do 6-7 times/day these days.

My incredibly insightful tweets re: WE GOT TRUMP NOW #157 quickly garnered in excess of 100 “Likes” and Retweets. If you think I’m an amazing columnist, you oughta see me tweet.  You can at @BobLeeSays

What do I think of all this?

I think any private business should have The Right TO REFUSE SERVICE TO Anyone they choose regardless of the refusee’s race… gender preference(s)… number of prison tatts… if they work for, or voted for, Donald Trump… or if they want a giant cupcake to celebrate Ken Marrying Bruce.

THE Sarah being told to leave private property works fine for me.  No clue where Sarah and her friends eventually dined Friday night. Does Lexington VA have a Chick-fil-A?

This sort of Awkward Atrocity could easily be avoided if…

Every retail establishment in America will simply post a list out front of Personas Non Grata.

That was common prior to the Civil Rights Act in the late 60s…. as noted in that reference above to the Greensboro Woolworth’s lunch counter in Feb 1960.  YIKES!

NO Trump Supporters… NO Kaeper-Kneelers… NO One From The View…  NO MS-13 Savage KillersNO Spics, Beaners, Injuns or Coloreds..etc. etc.   Another YIKES! … and include a braille version to keep away blind people.

Every business can have its own list of We don’t want “your kind” around here… so git … Passover

I envision something akin to The Passover in Egypt with lamb’s blood over the doors of Israelites so the Angel of Death would “Passover” those families.

The Red Hen (TRH) will not need to.  63,000,000+ Americans now know to avoid that place like the plague.  “Crazy right-wingers” tip A LOT better than liberal lunatics ergo the TRH wait staff might suffer but how much $$$ does a snowflake waiter need… really?

GUARANTEED:  There will be AT LEAST a dozen copycats of this over the next few weeks.  CNN and MSNBC will convene engrossing panel discussions about each one of course.  Each aggrieved liberal restaurant owner will be applauded for being incredibly brave SJWs ?? StelterX

Brian Stelter will want to smell their hair.  Brian is strange even for a lib loonie.

“Maude” Behar & Whoopie will have The Incredibly Brave Red Hen owner on The View no later than Tuesday.  Kamala Harris will DEMAND a postage stamp be issued in her honor immediately.  “Maxine” will “be Maxine”.

I have no problem whatsoever if my name  appears as Persona Non Grata in front of every liberal owned retail establishment in America.

I already avoid overtly liberal retail establishments and have for several years. The key is “overt”.

Let me know you really really despise “people like me”.   It will save us both an awkward encounter.  Have your employees wear We (heart) Abortions or F*** Trump buttons.   If you have TVs, keep them set on CNN or MSNBC.  I get the message and gladly take my business elsewhere.

I don’t “call them out” on social media.  I don’t stand outside their business and yell obscenities at them or their customers.  I simply don’t do business with them.  Try it… it’s as simple and painless as canceling a subscription to The N&O.

I do business with people who LIKE “people like me”. Because they ARE “people like me”. My attorney… my accountant… my auto mechanic… both of my ophthalmologists… my optometrist… my barber… my shoe repair guy… our favorite “fancy restaurant”… my dry cleaners (a really neat little Korean lady who always has Rush on the radio in her store… been doing business with her for over 25 years).  I have no problem finding these fine service providers.

NO… I never ask their politics up front. The litmus test just seems to happen in the course of our doing business. That they all (1) look me in the eye… (2) have firm handshakes and (3) don’t appear terminally constipated is probably just a coincidence. Ya reckon?

I asked several “right-leaning” small business owners if they flaunt their politics or permitted their employees to do so. Like wear NRA t-shirts…. Absolutely not they all said.

We are in business to do business. Why would we risk running off customers? (Why Indeed?) … Liberals spend money too.  We simply add a 5% a**hole fee to their bill. …Hehehehehehe

Can they do that?  Apparently. Cool!

THE Sarah Sanders will be back at her podium Monday morning giving CNN’s Jim Acosta verbal wedgies and rolling her eyes when CNN’s April Ryan (ain’t she “a hoot”) complains that “having watermelon in the WH press cafeteria” is RACIST.

I give THE Sarah & The Red Hen media-manufactured atrocity about a 3-4 day run… to be replaced by something even more ridiculous.

WE GOT TRUMP NOW, BY GOLLY -#158… or will it be #159.

Q: BobLee, are all your commentaries going to be political crap from now on?

A:  Definitely Not… just when liberals do something so ridiculous I can’t NOT write about it.

Q:  If you get too political, can I go away?

A:  Certainly.  I will understand.  But “your kind” will always be welcome here.

####

IF You “Do Twitter”Follow BobLee at @BobLeeSays

2,000 more BobLeeSays commentaries – LINK.

AgentPierceSaid… LINK         /    SoTheBlondeSaid…. LINK

• Caroline du Nord Reply

She actually got lucky in that they showed their hand. The LAST thing I want to do is eat in a place that dislikes me. If I eat somewhere and intend to come back, I am super-generous with the tip (wait staff WILL talk). I had salmonella once (convenience store fried chicken, what was I thinking?) and once is enough!

There are various creative ways that a restaurant & its staff could deal with a “diner non grata”.

• TheCowdog Reply

See, if it were my establishment, I would have done things much differently. I woulda served SHS a fine, juicy steak.

SHS: ” I ordered the chicken.”
      Me: “It is chicken.”
      SHS: “No. This is a steak.”
      Me: ” I’m not sure what you mean. I told you quite clearly, and simply, it is chicken.”

The owner probably did Sara a favor. No telling what body fluids would have made it into the food had she been allowed to stay.

Absolutely. I suspect that we will hear of sabotaged meals soon. As a Trump supporter checks out, he/she will be told (or not) what was “done” to their meal. We are dealing with very desperate deranged humans now.

• Elrod Reply

“BURN THE WITCH!” I can’t wait to see the responses to that. Keep us posted on that, BL.

This is a BFD to her fellow merchants of Lexington. “She” will no doubt glory in the fawning attention of “the media” this week… the latest Hogg-Boy hero for Trump-Haters, but Lexington is now “damaged goods” for A LOT of people.

• Former96Heel Reply

You’ve said it is going to get worse, and well, it certainly is. But does that other side not realize the crazier they act, and the more frequent these kind of events become, the higher the likelihood Trump walks into reelection? Notwithstanding George Will and the elderly Rinos of the beltway is anyone falling for the avalanche of news every day?
      The media forgets we already saw a potential mass assassination attempt at the baseball practice. Do they intend of feeding the beast until something larger occurs? There are certainly >63 million with questionable judgement. All it takes is one of them to do something really, really stupid, and really tragic.

I voted for DJT as “Lesser of Two Evils”… that is even more true now. For all DJT’s gaffes and “Why Donald Why” he still comes across as MUCH saner than any alternative. Indeed, the Libs just keeping blowing their own toes off…

• Babs.Derm Reply

So, Sarah is being blamed for making the restaurant famous. If they hadn’t bawled like babies and called the owner, and/or if the owner had told them to shut up and wait on the party, this would not have happened. Libs have a way of blaming everyone else for their stupidity. They showed their asses, and now it’s for all the world to see.

Based on what ever-dwindling direct contact I have w/ “them”… even the higher-grade ones always have a contrived justification for anything “they” do. Hey… once you can justify Abortion, pretty much anything else is a piece of cake.

• geek49203 Reply

Hey BobLee! A bit off topic here, but I know you read this… We have our own version of “Moral Mondays” here in Kentucky now! No word on someone like Buffet Billy being their leader those — that would indeed be a large seat cushion to fill, ya know. But yeah, they made their first trip to the Commonwealth’s Capital a few days ago, all ready to get arrested while babbling something about Jesus being a socialist, but they wouldn’t let them get in the door of the place.

Did your local media report “there were at least 80,000… maybe more” of the mini-mob? If so… that’s a sure sign that Rev “Bully” is involved.

• ENC1 Reply

The Flashback to Woolworth’s is one of those (as my mother always said) “The truth hurts sometimes” situations in life….in this case mom is correct.

I was “a youngster” in the mid 60s. The prevailing attitude in the small town South was “it’s just the way it’s always been” but something in me said “it just doesn’t seem right” and, of course, it wasn’t. Alas, in the past 60 years assorted profiteers and political scallywags of all persuasion have combined to keep it “not right” for their own selfish gain. Many, but not all, of said scallywags are within the black community.

• Rummie Reply

I now hear that the complaining employees were of the LGBT persuasion. Makes sense in that they are the world sorest winners and the most intolerant people on the planet.

“They” have gained / earned that reputation. Among the primary minority activists factions across the country, they – the LGBTs – are considered the most militant. Some might say “scary… “dangerous”. VERY well-funded with savvy strategic leadership well-versed in corporate intimidation. Much more effective than Jesse Jackson ever was in “intimidation”.

BREAKING NEWS: Fellow Lexington VA Merchants VERY UNHAPPY with Red Hen Owner …. “She has embarrassed our wonderful city to the World…”. Well yeah… she has indeed.

• Ashley Overton Reply

This woman lives and has a restaurant in Lexington ,VA ??? Home of Washington and LEE University. The man is buried under the chapel. Next door is Virginia MILITARY Academy. Across the street is a shrine to Stonewall Jackson. The place wallows in CONFEDERATE history and glory. I am surprised she and her tattooed wait staff would dare flit around within a hundred miles of the place

I thought about that too. Lots of “Sarah’s kind” around there…

• Old Wuf Vet Reply

Sarah rocks! I can imagine very few people that could stand up there day after day and so deftly expose the press corps’ true colors. I employ a similar strategy in my daily commerce. I have no problem playing this game going forward if that’s the way they want it. On my end, I try to keep politics off of our storefront. If we refuse service to you, its probably because you treated my employees poorly or didn’t pay. The fact that you’re a liberal wacko is incidental(though likely).

And there is that “5% a**hole fee” tacked on too.

• Lefty80 Reply

As a former restaurant worker (many, many years ago), I don’t eat anything that I haven’t prepared myself. At two different places (one fast food and one sit down type) “special” sauces, ingredients were added for “special” guests. I’ll just leave it at that.

Ewwwwww… exactly why I’m always polite and tip well.

• ELB.Beaufort Reply

Sarah Sanders is one-of-a-kind and she does not mince words. She does not take crap from any of the press. I like her a lot.

I think so too. But as BK notes… it all depends on whose ox is being gored.

• 58 Wolf Kennel Reply

Here it is Sunday morning, and I’m writing a letter to the editor of the N&O hopefully of greater substance than this little incident deserves. I’ve eaten at Red Hen only one time ten years ago. Just didn’t like the atmosphere.
      At the same time they obviously should have served Sarah, or anyone else if they are open to the public. However, who serves whom has nothing to do with the continuing depravity of this administration or “know nothing” Sarah Sanders as Sarah Palin on steroids.
      My two cents worth, and YES you should keep writing !!!

I will BK. I guess “your kind” is welcome at The Red Hen.
        Tell RWB he is welcome to use my comparison to the Woolworth lunch counter sit-ins in his next Hoot & Hate. No need to credit me.

• Meredith.69 Reply

BEST EVER BL… The reference to Woolworths 1960 was BRILLIANT.

Thank you. It seemed appropriate.

• Edward.Ohio Reply

Dude, I don’t know who you are. Never seen this site, but you are my new hero. You KICK BUTT!

Thanks Edward.Ohio. Aim higher for “a hero”. I’m just a smart-aleck with his own website… OK, an incredibly clever smart-aleck but…

• Jim Alderson Reply

You have two ophthalmologists? Me too.

Yeah, one for each eye. Two Really Smart Duke Eye Guys. Unlike yours… both of mine still work… sorta.
        Hope you’re doing well HokieJim!

• Ben in MO Reply

I assume her tweets did not include the word “feckless”, which seems to be the adjective du jour lately.

No “feckless” YET; but this atrocity is only in Stage 1…

• Mike.n.Charlotte Reply

You’re going to have a lot of fun in the weeks and months to come, aren’t you?

I fully intend to… the big problem will be which absurdity to write about. We ain’t seen nothing yet. These whack jobs will get so desperately rabid they will be gnawing their feet off up to the knees.