BL:.. Internet Legend Zapped By Twitter Nazis! … FREE BobLee !!

Steve McQueen
    August07/ 2018

BLS Header

Internet Legend Zapped by Twitter Nazis! – FREE BOBLEE !!!

I swanny… whoever “up yonder” is responsible for supplying me with column fodder deserves a wheelbarrow full of attaboys.

Like the Okefenokee swamp boy who fell into the vat of molasses… rolling his eyes to Heaven; he prayed… “… for a mouth to fit the occasion”.

Tuesday morning at around 9-ish…

I was LOCKED OUT of Twitter for Violating Twitter Rules.

Twitter Notice

WHOA…
    Q: But But Boblee… there is Nothing / Nada offensive about that Tweet At All. None of “the seven words” or even the ones added since all the gender silliness. The Leftwing Lunatics use all the “seven words” in ALLCAPS all day and nothing happens to them.

A: Yeah, so… whats your point?  Mr. Twitter and his techno-nerd buddy Zuckerberg at Facebook get to make the rules on their platforms. If you think it’s bad now… think about how it could be if those rabid sumbitches have the full power of national law enforcement behind them.

IF I agreed to delete the oh-so-offensive tweet … I would be placed in some sort of cyber-Purgatory for 12 hours to contemplate the error of my ways. In cyber-Purgatory I could not “tweet” but apparently my legion of bitter clinging deplorable cult-members could tweet to me.

Of course, I immediately emailed all my bitter clinging deplorable cult member buddies and babes to brag on my latest achievement. Kudos poured in with obvious envy on their part.

I received two hacksaws and a leatherman tool within the first ten minutes… and numerous suggestions about “don’t pick up the soap”!

AgentPierce – bless his heart – immediately tweeted out the news to his own cult-followers. AP offered me his Twitter account for any messages I wanted to send out. I wonder if Nelson Mandela or Edmund Dantes (Count of Monte Cristo) had a pal like Pierce?

No mention was made of “my one phone call”. Later I thought I shoulda called Bre’r Kennel just for giggles & grins. Since BK knows everybody of any importance on The Looney Left, did I want him to lobby Mr. Twitter on my behalf? ??? Naaaah, I could see way too much Yeeee Haa in this.

I did delete “the tweet” and the iron bars of “the Twitter Cooler” slammed shut. I was no longer a Free Tweeter!

THEN… I had the real Quandry. What image would best convey my circumstance? I quickly narrowed the list to the Obvious Three…

Cool Hand Luke …

Cool Hand Luke

Shawshank Redemption …

Shawshank

Steve McQueen in The Great Escape …

With “Twitter Nazis” and my affection for baseball, I quickly chose Steve McQueen’s classic scene in The Great Escape where he passes his time “in the cooler” by bouncing a baseball off the far wall of his cell. Even Blondie laughed out loud at that… and she NEVER laughs at my stuff.

And there was the moment I began singing The Overture from Les Miserables – Do You Hear The People Sing? – That was pretty cool!

Fellow cult members offered to have a Protest Rally on my behalf. The one that Buckeye crazies had yesterday for embattled Urban Meyer drew 200 people and lasted 10 minutes. The father of former tOSU Buckeye Thug Ezekial Elliott showed up to support Urban. Ezekial Elliott – now a D-Cowboy has been suspended by The NFL for beating up on his girlfriend… twice. With supporters like that, Urban doesn’t need enemies.

Speaking of Protestors… did you know that last Saturday “protestors” showed up at the NC General Assembly to protest “whatever”. Not quite 80,000 this time. “Damn Dan” Kane posted a picture of all Fourteen protestors… that’s 14… between 13 and 15. But Dan’s employer – the financially imperiled News & Observer – felt those 14 sad souls deserved their own story and OMG headline w/ picture.

Dans Mob

I asked “Damn Dan” if all FOURTEEN showed up in one rusty VW mini-bus with a “I Think I Was At Woodstock” bumper sticker. I recognized “Gabby Hayes” from several of “Bully” Barber’s Hoot & Hate mini-mobs a few years ago. Damn Dan hasn’t answered my tweet. Maybe he tried but “the Twitter Nazis” stopped it?

By the time most of you read this I will be FREE AGAIN …. Yes, Thank God! – FREE AGAIN. Breathing that precious Air of FREEDOM that I used to take for granted

Twelve hours wasn’t even time for me to get a cool prison tatt. But I thought about it.

I’m keeping my ball and glove handy JUST IN CASE this happens again… smart move, huh?

BookCorner I have now read all four of A.J. Tata’s Jake Mahegan novels. EVERY ONE was very very good! As good a group of stories in that genre as I’ve ever read. The 4th one takes place outside Asheville.

I’m back into another series I really enjoy… The author is Wayne Stinnett.   His character is Jesse McDermitt.   Jesse is a retired Force Recon Marine who lives in a very cool stilt house on an island in the Florida Keys. Jessie, and his buddies, do special perilous assignments for Homeland Security.

There are twelve books in the series… I’m on #11. Similar to the wonderful Travis McGee stories by John D. MacDonald. Also akin to Robert B. Parker’s Spenser series. Those are High Value comparisons for Jesse McDermitt.

HOLY COW… learned this week from P. Coleman Buck – longtime Legal Counsel for SaidWhatMedia – that current St. Louis Cardinals’ Interim Manager Mike Stildt coached his son Wesley in JV baseball back in the early 90s in Charlotte. Isn’t that Something? Barrister Buck said he knew back then that Stildt was destined for greatness…

Some folks want to petition The NFL to put former NC State QB Roman Gabriel in the NFL Hall Of Fame. Gabriel did have a noteworthy career with the Rams back in the 70s…. whether his stats merit HOF status is debatable but he is a unanimous first ballot choice for the QB Name Hall of Fame. … “Roman Gabriel” … The only mega-cool names to group with Roman Gabriel would a “Joe Montana” … “Johnny Unitas” … or “Y.A. Tittle”. OK, maybe “Bart Starr”.

Names that the moment they were written on a birth certificate, that baby boy had no choice – He was either going to be a kick-ass Quarterback … or a gunslinger.

THAT’S ALL FOR NOW…

Next Time.

IF You “Do Twitter”… Follow BobLee at @BobLeeSays

2,000 more BobLeeSays commentaries – LINK

BLONDIECheck Out … So The Blond Says.

The Two Most Dangerous Places to be In America… if You are Black are

(1) in the womb …. (2) in Chicago

• UNCBlue Reply

Locked out of Twitter…Attaboy!

It is the on-going Likes and Retweets of dedicated followers like YOU that keep me going!

• PTH Reply

Roman Gabriel was NFL MVP in 1969 while with 1st LA Rams! That is a pretty meaningful item on the ole’ resume by itself!

You’ll get no argument from me. He was a hero to me in my 20s… but I’m sure there are a lot of “should be’s” from fans of lots of players.

• Sterdogg Reply

You’ve earned one of my “Les Deplorables” tee shirts. You can wear it the next time you’re headed to internet jail. How much weight did you lose in prison.

LUCKILY for me… I crammed a protein bar in my pocket just before they tasered me and dragged me off. … Now Yesterday is all a blur …

• Former96heel Reply

That this was the tweet that pushed you in the pokey is just downright odd. The NYT wouldn’t even think of you for the editorial board with such tame ideas. 9 out of 10 replies to the president rate NC17. What gives? Maybe you offended clowns by comparing that thing to a painted jester.
      They can keep twitter and all other media but do ‘they’ think this is going to silence the 63 million by yanking their ability to tweet? I have a feeling this backfires. I think it riles up that 10% or so of the libertarian voters that may not be loud Trumpers. May keep some of the ACLU crowd home as well.
      If anyone thinks this is about Russian influence, I have a beachfront lot for you in Lincolnton

IMO… their iron-fisted control of social media could be a BFD than their usual voter fraud.

• Dr Wire Reply

We live in a time where our grandma’s advice holds true:

You get what you RESIST.

• bob hutchins Reply

So why did you leave out Eddie Lebaron in that list of great qb names? His name was bigger than he was.

A very subjective collection based primarily on how the name sounds when you say it. Each is entitled to his own list.

• MPW Reply

I am so proud of you, I feel excited just being your friend!!

Ahhhh shucks! Just confirms the old theory that girls have “a thing for “bad boys”. 🙂

Adding a photo of yourself drinking a beverage with a plastic straw would have likely gotten you a much longer suspension. Banning plastic straws is all the rage this summer. My buddy R_S told AP on Twitter that 12 out of 11 of your followers supported his pal (you) and he got slammed for having only 2 followers.

Don’t know any info on “David Stewart” ?? Often people completely misread others comments ???
        RS is a tough customer… rhino-hide.

• Babs.in.Derm Reply

Oh no, you know it’s bad when YOU get thrown in the slammer!

I think I unnerved the sumbitches when I started singing “Do You Hear The People Sing?” … The overture from Les Miserables!

• 58 Wolf Kennel Reply

BL, you wrote that original tweet with a Russian accent! Shame! What would you expect?
      Also I believe Gabe should be in the HOF. Still some rumors he was born in Kenya.
      Coached him one year in freshman ball at NC State, and we had season tickets for the Rams when we moved to Southern California. He was supposed to eat Sunday dinner at our house in San Bernardino after a golf tournament, but never showed up. LA Times Murray had an article in the Monday morning Sports section that Gabe and his wife were breaking up. He cut us all off for several years until traded to the Eagles where he met a Baptist young lady. Good man !!!

I think Sonny Jurgensen is in HOF. Don’t know about Norm Snead. Gabe’s stats are likely better than Snead’s.
        The two Twitter Nazis were dead ringers for mega-dork Brian Stelter and your buddy Manic MoJoe. I gave’em both “wedgies” before ten more swarmed in and tasered me.

When I saw the Drudge Headline….I KNEW you were about to be “banned”. Leon Musk can Tweet (in Jest or seriousness….who KNOWS?) that he has arranged to take the company PRIVATE for 420 (yes that was a supposed CLUE) and then say later on….I never said that….
      His SHORTS (folks betting on the price falling) have been procreating faster than an NBA Stud at the All Star Game. They started a wave….COVERING and drove up the price. FINALLY, the SEC waded in and shut down trading. I think it went up maybe 8%….which is a virtual FORTUNE (or LOSS) to a Shorter….
      Billions and BILLIONS for the WS guys and hedge fund managers…..but YOU were put in the Solitary Cell and Steve’s ball bouncing is you only diversion….
      Please follow up with a status of your Twitter Account. I do NOT have a TWEET account nor FB….

Twitter has all the innate charm of Chernobyl. It IS a post-apocalyptic nuclear waste dump. I mine it for ongoing evidence that given the opportunity to do so… Mankind WILL swallow a handful of thumbtacks just because…

• Ken Stewart Reply

Do you remember Gabe’s role in the John Wayne Movie? I think he was a native American.

Gabe played a “half-breed” and Merlin Olson was his buddy. Roman swarthy Filipino complexion added to the whole persona.

• Eddie.Columbia Reply

I think this a perfect example of “throwing Bre’r Rabbit in the briar patch.”. You will get MUCH more mileage out of the unfair persecution that you did from the quite tame tweet.
      Another WINNER for BobLee !!!

The Twitter Nazis also violated The #1 Rule – NEVER piss-off a crazy guy with his own website!