Say it ain’t so Mahktar !!!

End Times
    October10/ 2015

Dear Bubba:

As per our arrangement, I will do my darnedest to somehow “blame Dickie” for THIS latest Gawdawful Mess too.   Tell Ol’ Roy that THIS is “junk”.

Your Pal,

PS:  Silent Sam weeps.

#####

North Carolina basketball unveils first ever black uniforms

Originally posted on College Spun  |  By Andrew Holleran  |  Last updated 10/9/15

North Carolina will display some new black jerseys for a game this upcoming season. UNC Basketball/Twitter

North Carolina’s men’s basketball team will wear black for the first time in the program’s history this season.

The Tar Heels, who rarely stray from their classic Carolina Blue and White, unveiled an all-black uniform this afternoon.

They’ll wear it against UCLA Dec. 19 in Brooklyn.

####

• JD Reply

I can’t say I hate them I just don’t understand why they would wear them. We have the most beautiful iconic basketball uniform ever created by man. No need to change them.

Not sure the folks at UK and UCLA and Indiana share that “tingle down your leg”. 🙂

• TheCowdog Reply

Black is for funerals. Go out in style, I say.

To semi-literate 17 y/os – “Black Uniforms Matter”.

• SeaIsland Gambler Reply

These are the official Friends of ISIS uniforms… 10% discount if you wear a do-rag at time of purchase, another 19% off if you can provide Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood membership number!

The odds that Roy would understand ANY of that are staggering.

• unctarheel1984 Reply

Good Lord. I’m glad to know there is nothing serious in the world to whine about and all that’s left is basketball uniform colors and designs. Surely Utopia is almost here. If only Obama could have a third term.

Utopia or Annihilation …. separated by a very thin line. ABCers working on a documentary that “argyle” is Demonic.

I don’t know which faction is sadder. The 17 year old McDonald’s All-American jonesing for the street look or the old Rams Club old farts wanting to retain the same old look dating back to Continental Army days. Both camps suffer from the same disorder but just displaying different symptoms and appearances. The old-school TCW camp started and operated TGU for a couple of decades. So there you go.

I smell Dickie and Deborah Cooties all over this. The Scheme continues ….

• Porcophile Reply

The argyle kinda spoils the bad-ass effect. You could call it “bad candy-ass.”

I am certain Alexander Julian had a provision in his design deal that THIS DESECRATION could NEVER HAPPEN! OH THE INHUMANITY!

• porcophile Reply

I actually *like* the argyle. Maybe I should have said that the black spoils its effect, which is equally true.

Julian put in “the argyle” just to give ABCers something to gnaw on. His plan worked. 🙂

• CPR Reply

Puke!!! The uniform, coach, and athletic dept. UC, U of L, Purdue, Iowa, Vandy, can wear black as that is one of their official colors. UNC? Never!

Fortunately I have John Lackey, Tommy Pham and Stephen Piscotty to soften this most heinous of announcements. Kinda glad Danny Lotz is not around to see this…. 🙁