12/31: ..BobLee Meets Wolfpackers “Lou & Ted”.

Podcast Guy
    December31/ 2015

.12/31/15:  Wolfpackers Lou & Ted @ Brigs:

Brigs

OMG!!  …Something New.

A Two minute BobLee Deep Thought.

Being incredibly insightful in just two minutes is a chore akin to getting “Dickie” to admit he did “have a clue”; but….

Every day or so, there will be a new audio tidbit.  Topics will be whatever strikes my fancy at 6:00 AM.   Some trivial; others EARTHSHAKING!!  As with any new feature, it will have technical growing pains as it rolls out.

Albert, this is one of those “podcast” thingies mentioned in Revelation – Chapter Six or Seven:  An End of Days Sign.

You can post Reader Comments as always.

Re: Lou and Ted. My late mom tried to teach me many things, one of which was to stay out of the rain. Lord knows mama tried and that is one lesson I have mostly followed.

Lou & Ted assured me they both had “ponchos”. I did speculates as the “outcome” was apparent, if the bus let BOA before 00:00.

Alas, I’m pretty sure there are no quirky halftime passes at BOA. If there were several thousand empty seats after halftime, can it be assumed that no one told the Wuffies. I was watching Property Brothers. Mamamel and negotiated a trade. HGTV yesterday and I get to watch ESPN today.

Since it was an all-day rain I won’t fault any Wuffs who decided to be Flat-Screed Fans rather than “be there”. I’m sure the usual Wuff bottom-feeder element will claim some idiotic oneupsmanship over “UNCheats” bowl crowd “because”…. “they” always do…. yawn.

• GWC Reply

The new voice “thingie” is good ! Do you sound like you’d think you would ? The ability to SAY/Hear things with an emphasis here , a telling “inflection” there , and a bit of a “tone” here AND there , gives one the ability to communicate that typing just doesn’t/cannot do . Not sure I’d recognize a “Kinston” accent or differentiate it from non-Camp LeJeune Jacksonville/Swansboro “speak” , but the Chapel Hill diction and enunciation comes through loud and clear . Unless that’s the Missouri influence ! The problem my minister had with DAILY website and radio podcasts was a “lack” of every-24 hr. brilliant/thoughtful/new insights . He cut it to three times a week and that seems to get the job done just fine . The spoken word from BL is a plus for the site . Happy New Year !

Thanks WC. Glad you enjoy it. If I can’t sustain daily I might cut back. We’ll see. Taking a vote doesn’t take long at BobLeeSays LLC. I’ve done over 100 radio guest spots so I recognize “my voice”. 🙂

• 58 wolf kennel Reply

Enjoyed first pod. Subject was valid. Should ask Coach Cut who would say Manning did not. Oral blog ran out before thought was completed. (Pronunciation of “glom”?)

I was going to correct the glom / gloom but decided to see who was paying attention. I HOPE he (PM) is clean. I wish he had hung’em up after last year. Now he is “Willie Mays with the Mets”…. 🙁

When I saw this yesterday and then saw Peyton’s denial, the first person I thought of was Lance Armstrong. Really pissed at myself for making that association. I suppose a decade or more of lying deniers does that to us. I’d still be more shocked than not if more were not doing something like HGH to recover from +16 weeks of poundings. Still wondering if there’s some new miracle concoction being used that hasn’t been declared illegal. Yet.

Nice new feature. You sound like you’re from Kinston to me. 🙂

IMO Peyton shoulda hung’em up this past year. I realize the rout by Russell’s Seahawks the year before was not how he wanted to end his career, but now he’s getting close to “Willie Mays with the Mets” which was very very sad. I HOPE he was not “using”.
        I will always be proud of my Hometown… not so much my college Alma Mater.

• Momo Reply

When I saw Peyton’s denial on TV I too thought of Lance Armstrong …..and Tom Brady. Right then I said to my wife, Peyton’s emotion is how an innocent person reacts to a totally false accusation. He was genuinely and spontaneously pissed off and angry. Just the opposite of the tepid, unemotional, and calculated responses of Brady and Armstrong. Just my gut – we shall see.

NOTHING would surprise me any more.