Say It Ain’t So “Ani” (??)…. & “Rev Bully” and The Chider

Ani
    Agent Pierce
    April19/ 2016

It was bound to happen eventually…. after 4-5 aging-out performers I have actually HEARD OF, the local failing McClatchy news sheet is now announcing that Ani DeFranco (???) is showing her support for Pervs & Predators Get To Pee Anywhere They Please by canceling her upcoming appearance at Durham’s Eno River Festival in July.

I’m sure “Ani” has awards aplenty (so does N&O “award-winning newshound” RobRielleWho.  So there….) and a following to justify her fame (?); but not with anyone I know…. or care to know.  How about you?

That “Ani’s” cancellation will be “the straw” that brings The NC General Assembly to it’s knee begging forgiveness for HB2 is considered unlikely by NCGA “insiders”.Ani DeFranco

I’m guessing “Ani” is some Joan Baez of The New Milenium…. “she” has that scruffy “constipated beatnik” look.

I’m also guessing she – “Ani” – is all the rage with The LGBTQ Gang. … a/k/a “gender terrorist faction”.   McClatchy Corp is in cahoots with The LGBTQ Gang so it makes sense her “show of support” is “news” for their “news sheet”.   I use the feminine pronoun “she” in describing “Ani” realizing with The LGBTQ Gang one never knows….

BTW…. I stopped my N&O subscription nine years ago, but I did see a copy recently at a Great Clips.  I’ve seen SteinMart fliers thicker than THAT !!   My high school newspaper was thicker than THAT !!  Quilted Northern TP is thicker than THAT !!  Do they weigh it down with ball bearings to keep it from blowing off subscribers’ driveways?  Or are “subscribers’ driveways” a thing of their past too?

McClatchy recently sold their downtown Raleigh location and is preparing to relocate its local HQ to a “single-wide” on the outskirts of Knightdale.   Oh how the once mighty have fallen ….. sigh, sob, sniff.  Last employee out-the-door (I figure it will be Barry The Colonel” Saunders) turn out the light.

A moment of quiet reflection for “Ani” and The Eno.  ….. Oh, what might have been?

Have we heard from The Village People yet?  ….. or Milli Vanilli?  ….. or Up With People? ….. Boy George?

Bill Barber

Meanwhile our favorite Jones Street carny act – Reverend William “Bully” Barber – is In-The-News again.   “Bully” was escorted off an American Airlines flight from Washington to Raleigh over the weekend for his role in some sort of “fracas” with a “chider”.

“Bully’s” version of what happened has him being chided “by someone behind him” for some undefined reason.   To his credit (am I actually saying that?) “Bully” had purchased two seats to accommodate his notorious largeness and “that” might have been part of the misunderstanding.

Did the chider recognize “Bully” as THE Reverend “Bully” or did the chider just arbitrarily start chiding “hey you very large black man……!”  The report did not specify.

“Bully” did note that he had been in Washington promoting his on-going God Hates Republicans and So Do I and So Should You Campaign.

Anywhooo, “Bully” replied to his chider as the plane taxied away from the gate for take-off.   Their “discussion” led to “Bully” being escorted off the plane.   No report of what happened to the “chider”….. or whether said “chider” was an Eeeevil Republican – or heterosexual – or whether “Bully” intends to sue American Airlines etc etc etc …..

The several reports I read implied “Bully” was traveling alone.  It was my understanding that Rev “Bully” is always accompanied by a phalanx of knuckledraggers a/k/a “personal assistants / bodyguards” for the express purpose of “dealing with chiders”.  Where were Bully’s knuckledraggers?Jim Goodmon

And why was “Bully” flying commercial?  Surely his “benefactor” – WRAL’s Jim Goodmon – The Triangle’s Leading Limo Liberal – could spring for a private jet for His Eminence.   He could run it thru his AJ Fletcher Foundation.  Doesn’t The Pope have his own jet?

I wonder if “Ani De Franco” flies commercial?  I wonder if Bully has ever heard of Ani?

I read the story of “Bully & The Chider” on WRAL.com so there is likely a LOT purposely omitted from the story.   Were there “at least 80,000…. maybe more” on the ill-fated flight?

Agent Pierce
    • Radio_Smuggles Reply

“The unflattering pics and inflammatory headlines will ratchet up to EPIC proportions come Sept / Oct. I suspect Jim G (Jr and Sr) are stockpiling ammo now for the assault come Fall. …”

And the assault will be funded in large part from proceeds received from Republican candidates buying 30 second commercial spots on CBC stations. Is this a great country or what?

• Agent Pierce Reply

Indeed …. a most perplexing reality!

A occasion such as this deserved a BL post also<p>

If you read the WTVD story and listened to the interview, you now know, presumably, THE REST OF THE STORY.  NOW, a comment on WTVD.  As an Ex-WRAL’er during my days at NCSU and also having a daughter that benefited from an AJ Art Scholly at Meredith, I admit to some loyalties that go against my beliefs.  Since Jimmy G done removed the Objectivity from the WRAL that I KNEW…it is NOW fair game.
      WTVD has run a LOT of the Rest OF stories where their reporters actually went out and did reporting.  I guess the hoard of blow dries and face lifted (some need a butt lift) reporters and anchors are too busy with HB2, Defeat McCrory (his picture is the worst one that I have ever seen….Old Roy Cooper likes like a dead ringer for Father Knows Best, PT 2.  So the WTVD folks actually are a better news organization NOW that WRAL is….but WRAL is focusing on AWARDS and not real INFO dissemination.

Back on Point.  The Chider said that he shut up with Rev BB called the flight attendant (a stewardESS) over.  BUT, in the interim, old BB done boiled over….and stood up and faced his derogatory flight mate and started to utter some gibberash…..maybe a little PRAYER….  Then the flight attendant asked Bully to SIT DOWN and BE QUIET.  OPPS, you do NOT do that.  So Bully reached out to her, literally, an made a threatening motion and “grabbed” her WRIST.  NOW, if Bully were Trump’s (or McCrory’s Campaign manager, that would be Felonious Assault with INTENT to do bodily injury and HE WOULD BE Wrestled to the GROUND (Magnitude 7.5) and arrested.
      The Flight Attendant sort of jumped back, a bit startled and perhaps in self defense.  SHE contacted the Captain and he made the call.  As a Frequent Flyer, on all domestic and several International airlines and having over 1,500,000 Seat Miles, I can use the follow paraphrase from Jim Croce’s “You Don’t Mess Around with Jim”.

You don’t tug on superman’s cape<p>You don’t spit into the wind<p>You don’t pull the mask off that old lone ranger<p>And you don’t mess around with a Flight Attendant.
      We will see what we will see…..BTW….for the RECORD.
      Paypal does business in 25 countries where homosexuality is forbidden and may be punishable by death.
      Bruce (it did NOT sell out) Springsteen is going to Italy where there is NO FORMAL or LEGISLATIVE “Alternative Lifestyle” Marriage or equal benefits Law(s)
      Cirque de Soleil is going to Duabi this summer.  Duabi is part of the United Arab Emirates, along with about 7 other places that I can’t spell.  UAE, incluidn Duabi, is on the DO NOT TRAVEL THERE list published by EVERY LBGT XYZ support list.  It is punishable by DEATH.  Maybe no one told the Little Russian gymnasts that.

I have NOT had the desire to so see ANY of the groups that cancelled…..so I am NOT mad.  I am only mad that this has become an Elect Roy issue….and the MSM is a bit scarce in asking the groups managers questions….

• Agent Pierce Reply

The unflattering pics and inflammatory headlines will ratchet up to EPIC proportions come Sept / Oct. I suspect Jim G (Jr and Sr) are stockpiling ammo now for the assault come Fall. … The LGBT Gang is Ruthless and operate on a 24/7 “Take No Prisoner” mandate. It’s gonna get really really messy in the weeks to come.

We need to get a betting pool on who the next washed up/unknown act to cancel their shows will be.  I see several of the 80’s groups are wanting a day off.   I doubt anyone will really care too much either way as music shows are becoming fewer and far between anyway.  Just one more liberal thing going out of business.

The BullyBarber thing was hilarious.  I wonder with AA being a big benefactor to the Human Righs Campaign will buy them some goodwill with the race-baiter in chief?  Here is evidence of that coming war…does the money from the loonie MCDLT group or the traditional race bribery take precedence here?  How will thy battle this out?  Or is it just whoever brings the cash first wins?

• Agent Pierce Reply

Whoever the “next didn’t you used to be” act is… count on McClatchy and WRAL giving them ABOVE THE FOLD treatment. “They” certainly are counting of it.

• robedixon Reply

I have completely lost count of the letters in the LGBTQ thingy. Is that what it is now?  At some point news reports will begin missing some letters too.

• Agent Pierce Reply

Best I can figure… the number of possible genders (real, imagined, dreamed-up, recognized by National Gender Registry (?)) is limited to “# of letters in alphabet ergo 26. Beyond 26, I don’t see how they get included in the LGBT letterhead. Whether “Q” qualifies OFFICIALLY seems “iffy” at present.