….What Course Others May Take.

What Course Others
    Agent Pierce
    May04/ 2016

Patrick HenryParaphrasing Patrick Henry:  “I know not… what course others may take; but as for me …..” come November

I WILL be voting for the only available option preventing Hillary Clinton – and her cohorts – from “taking over America”.  That sole option, as of today, being Donald Trump.

Igniting the Yellowstone Caldera to blow it’s top is a more feasible Plan B than John Kasich (oops, forget that one!).  An 11th Hour Bozo Joe Biden Nomination, alas, still merits The Trump Option.

Some / many of you will steadfastly refuse to even consider “The Trump Option”.   Your choice, as I exercise mine… albeit reluctantly.

I appreciate your vociferous bone-deep dislike for Donald Trump for a whole host of understandable reasons.   I am familiar with The Top Ten Reasons many abhor Trump.  I will not debate to convince you otherwise.

Heck, Donald Trump is soooo outrageous that even though half the crap attributed to/about him are “liberal lies”, it is darn near impossible to tell “which half”.  Ouch!

Maybe if I type this in ALLCAPS it will convince you?  I see folks try that on the Internet all the time…. naaah.

Some of you did not vote for Mitt Romney in 2012 for One Reason – he is “a member of a cult” (??) being a Mormon.   Donald Trump is not a Mormon but he is certainly a bunch of other things quite “non-presidential”.   As un-presidential as Barack Obama.  As unpresidential as the quite diabolical Hillary Clinton too.Hillary Clinton

FWIW:  I have always considered Hillary Clinton much more diabolically evil than her amoral husband; but not nearly as “savvy smart”.  A frightening combination.

Being “presidential” and being in any way, shape, form or fashion representing the personal qualities you or I might assume exist in our political leaders has become as obsolete as “pay phones”.

As a result of many of you “staying home” in 2012; America has endured four more years of tyrannical reign by a Muslim-sympathizing, race-baiting, pathologically lying Socialist demagogue.  America may never recover from The Obama Regime at least not in my lifetime.  Certainly NOT if followed by The Clinton Gang.

If you do exercise your right to Not Vote in November because _________.  So be it.

Move to Costa Rica or New Zealand or simply “bitch 24/7” on Facebook and Twitter as The Great American Experiment expires after 250 years.  A relatively short duration as Great Civilizations go.

If enough of you do go that route:
    Hillary Clinton WILL become POTUS…. the Supreme Court WILL become overwhelmingly radical Left-wing for decades to come…. and Congress / Senate could likewise become overwhelmingly radical Left-wing.

America’s descent to Hell in a Hand-basket will accelerate to warp-speed.  The sacrifices of GIs on Omaha Beach and Iwo Jima, Washington’s troops at Valley Forge et al having simply prolonged the inevitable.

IF that worst-case scenario does happen…. you will “blame” a laundry list of factors including, but not limited to, “the media” …. the GOPe…. talk radio…. God’s Wrath…. “bread & circus”…. “politicians” en masse…. millennials…. your clueless fellow Americans…. HB2…. fluoride in our drinking water…. the Luminati and/or The Free Masons…. and Eve taking a bite of that forbidden apple way back when. If I have omitted your favorite reason, feel free to insert it.

I have not been a “Trumpet” a/k/a “Trump supporter” nor have I been a vocal opponent of those who are.  In an ideal scenario I would have preferred Ted Cruz but “ideal scenarios” are always a myth.  I always knew I would vote for whoever among The 17 survived the primary gauntlet.

I am a vocal opponent / enemy of “Liberalism” especially as practiced by Hillary Clinton and her mob o’minions.

I view “Liberals” as a more direct toxic threat to The Survival of America than any other ideological socio-cultural faction on the planet including Radical Islam.

Alas, I really really dislike “the Republican Establishment” as represented by Boehner, McConnell, Rove, Graham, McCain et al.   I wish “a pox” on all of them and the horses they ride.

I did not “support” Bob Dole or the odious John McCain in 2008 but rather voted AGAINST the alternative.  My vote…. my yard signs…. my insignificant financial contributions and my serving as a precinct volunteer were not enough to prevent Barack Obama from taking over this country the past eight years.

My personal statement / vote AGAINST Hillary Clinton in November may not “swing” this election either. …. “Writing-in” some yahoo to “make some statement” never works and never will; but some of you will go that route because some of you always do.

I do have my little website “bully pulpit” from which to beseech and cajole.  I shall be beseeching and cajoling in the months to come.

MAYBE, if elected, Donald Trump will discard his current outrageous over-the-top insult-comic bombast persona for a calmer more rational leadership demeanor?  Maybe not.

MAYBE, if elected, Donald Trump will surround himself with “rational” reasonable individuals who will keep the nation’s  trains running on time…. fortify our nation’s defenses…. and provide a somewhat stable environment for the on-going daily economic commerce that we all depend upon in caring for our families.  Maybe not.

Trump can play “The Imperial Donald” to satiate his enormous ego while those aforementioned rational, reasonable staffers do what we think rational reasonable staffers should do.

The upcoming Trump vs Clinton Battle Royal Cage-Match War will be unlike any definition of UNMITIGATED CHAOS any of us could imagine.

If you still expect The Clinton Gang to “play fair” you really are terminally naïve.  At least, with Trump, don’t expect him to “play fair” either.   THAT will be a nice change from the (failed) GOP pacifist strategies of Dole / McCain / Romney days.

The militant belligerent, obscene “Left” will be overtly militant, belligerent, obscene and scary-as-hell threatening because “that’s what rattlesnakes do”.

Their “media wing” will discard any iota of faux-objectivity in favor of a daily Shock & Awe assault on The Trump Campaign and on “us”.   If you thought “The Drive-bys” / MSM were disgusting before…. You Ain’t Seen Nuthin’ Yet.

The BLM street gangs…. the LGBTQ Gender-Terrorists…. the Climate Crazies…. et al will be unrelenting in their take-no-prisoners attacks over the next six months.  Those whack-jobs “live for” political guerilla warfare.

Fall of RomeThe fabric and foundations of America may already be too frayed and corrupted to survive what’s to come.  If you don’t recognize DOOMED as a for-real option, you need to brush up on European History of the 1930s.

Or the Fall of Rome or Babylon or Azteca.

As for that laundry list of reasons for “all this” noted above…. I’m going with:

Eve eating the Apple of The Tree of The Knowledge of Good & Evil.

It always seems to get back to THAT.  Damn you Eve!

#

Click

Agent Pierce
    • GWC Reply

AP , never having spent much time (any) around either HRC or The Donald I reserve my own judgement of their true brilliance and exactly what is the truth and what is simply preconception or prejudice . I still will vote for “SURVIVAL” and we do have a functioning USA today to prove we CAN get through Clinton administrations . As I said she was not my first choice OR my 17th choice as it seems Trump is for some . But , hey , I voted for Nixon once and the USA survived though I have since learned he could not hold his booze at all . At least we believe Trump can do that as he avoids it . Nixon , once advised while cocktailing that an American spy plane had been shot down by a North Korean aircraft , wanted to retaliate by nuclear attack on the nation but his advisors stopped the orders . In another such instance Palestinian terrorists hijacked a TWA jetliner and forced it to land at Damascus until their demands were met . Nixon , who was “sloshed” when advised (only required two glasses of wine ) , replied “bomb the airport of Damascus” ! Fortunately Kissinger and other officials were at the party and prevented the military from acting upon the Commander in Chief’s edict . Am not saying a Trump finger on the bomb is the same as having Nixon’s , or Goldwater’s whom I also voted for , but I’d rather not have Donald too close to the trigger . One might say we’d be better off today had both Nixon’s inebriated commands been allowed to be carried out , but I’m still voting for survival this Fall and not willing to vote FOR testing the unknown waters of Candidate Trump . To each his own .

• GWC Reply

We survived eight years of the Clintons just fine so we should be able to survive four more . With Trump we have a totally unknown situation and all survival bets are off . The fears of a more liberal Supreme Court (shoulda’ taken Obama’s nominee ) , a continuing PC concern (for those losing sleep over their daughters using closed-doors bathrooms ) , worrying about “her” appointees ( the bitch , as you say , is smart ) etc. ALL that aside I gotta’ vote for the best shot at survival this time around .Vote FOR survival . We at least know what to expect from Clinton but we have no earthly idea what to expect from Trump . So , not my first choice either but not my 17th , I’m for the “devil” I know , far less downside risk for the nation .

• Agent Pierce Reply

Could not disagree more GWC. The HRC is “so smart” Myth is just that, of course EVERY Lib/Dem considers themselves “soooo smart”. Finally there will be a Repub candidate who will campaign like a Lib/Dem… THAT will be fun to watch.

• ArtyS Reply

AP, you are right I’m sure and I’m trying to work through this thing, but after 7 or 8 months of boorish, ungoverned, unmoored from accountability, and by any previous standard completely unacceptable behavior by this guy, accentuated by co-sponsoring preposterous National Enquirer articles, waving them to his sycophantic supporters who were more than willing to carry them forward, well, this is going to take some mulling over.

Just think about it – thanks to our game-changing presumptive nominee, the most principled and articulate conservative we’ll probably ever see again now walks in public to the shouts of “Lyin’ Ted.” Pardon me if right now I can’t stomach the thought of supporting the embodiment of a reality show jackass, this sorry excuse of a human being, much less a presidential candidate…

I think I’ll wait a little while and see how the Trump University trial proceedings go, and see if the already acknowledged friendship with Jeffrey Epstein provides some additional glances into the character of the new face of the Republican Party; indeed the face of the permanent replacement of constitutional conservatism.

Yes the Donald slandered, taunted, bragged and bloviated his way through an impressive set of candidates, nearly every one his superior in intelligence, character and experience, but is this really what we want to characterize as commendable, or even acceptable? And now as we prepare to watch him face the onslaught of the vicious left with no real weapon other than when he disagrees with them (less often than you would hope) he is perhaps just as capable of getting into the mud as they are, or so he thinks.

After all, I’ve got six months to make this decision. Until then, I’ll let the Trumpkins carry on.

• Agent Pierce Reply

I totally appreciate every point you make. Basically it means “He (Trump) is every bit as unprincipled / ruthless / and scary as Hillary.” One of them WILL be our next POTUS. With Trump MAYBE he appoints some “good people” in key positions to do good things. With Hillary there is ZERO chance of that. There is no “good choice” simply “one with maybe a 10% up-side”.

• GrahamPacker Reply

You wrote almost verbatim what I was thinking-except you worded it far better. I was thinking “Evil, lying, female dog”, and I would be lying myself if I said I was really thinking dog. Trump was my 17th choice among the original class of Republicans, but still light years ahead of Slick Willy’s mongrel. I,too, fear that four more years of the past eight could really be the end of the great USA, at least as we know it. Think a much larger Greece. Maybe “the Donald” can at least “hold the fort” until we come to our senses as a Nation. But then, sadly, maybe not.

• Agent Pierce Reply

Out of 300,000,000 these are our two choices… A sad reality for sure. But a reality.

• Walt-in-Durham Reply

I too am in the never Hillary camp. If we elect her, we can never again expect honest services from any elected official. There it is, I am voting Trump.

• Agent Pierce Reply

It is a sad commentary on the state of American politics.

• Radio_Smuggles Reply

I see it as positive that voters have fully rejected the establishment candidates on the Republican side. The leadership can either piss or get off the pot as far as I’m concerned. Bernie’s supporters are also going to have to hold their noses as they vote for HRC. The Dem’s are far from being in the cat birds seat. Let’s hope all the foolishness coming from the extreme left rouses up everyday people enough for them to flood the polls to vote against HRC.

• Agent Pierce Reply

It COULD BE a Trump blow-out if he refocuses his bazooka at HRC which he is already doing. No one has ever pounded her day after day with a sledgehammer… I expect Trump will. BHO would have folded like a wet Kleenex if Repubs had gone for his lying throat, but they had to “be nice to the black guy”. … Winning over the Trump-haters will be a challenge. If he can bloody HRC’s nose early and often, many will come around. Gonna be fun to watch. 🙂

• JR Reply

I could have written this, I agree 100%. I heard Haley Barber in March, it a statement so on point I transcribed it, word for word:
      Haley Barbour 3/17/16 on this show:   https://ricochet.com/podcasts/raised-middle-finger/

“Life is a series of choices.

If the choice is Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, I’m going to vote for Donald Trump. I’m going to vote for the nominee of our party because I don’t think any of his policy positions would be as bad and certainly none would be worse than Hillary Clinton’s.

I’m not going to vote for 4 more years of Obama’s policies and presidency.  Which is what electing Hillary Clinton would be. And the only person who has got any chance to beat her is whoever  the Republicans nominate.”

• Agent Pierce Reply