Cheerleader Tryouts Spark OUTRAGE !!!

Cheerleader
    June02/ 2016

Any column with the word Cheerleader in the title is a Click Magnet.  You are here reading this aren’t you.   I’ve had “this one” for several weeks.  It has a universal appeal that transcends time & space.WashCheer2

Apparently The University of Washington a/k/a U Dub recently posted an info-gram (?) to the student body re: upcoming tryouts for next season’s Cheerleader / Dance Team squads.

Said info-gram noted Do’s & Don’ts for those wishing to attend said tryouts.  Makes sense, right?  …… 3 – 2 – 1 …. KABOOM!  ….. YEEEEE HAA!

Well, of course, the local chapter of EOBPME – Easily Offended By Pretty Much Everything went bat-**** crazy before you can say “voluminous hair and smokey eyes”.  …. Sparking the dreaded “backlash” by enraged EOBPME activists.

This column has been declared a EAWGI …. Even Albert Will Get It.

Am I the only one wondering…. among the 70-some Power 5 schools are there any Muslim cheerleaders?  Which school will proudly announce the first Trany cheerleader ???   You just KNOW it will be sooner not later.

Enjoy….

##

Cheerleader Do’s & Don’ts at U Dub

Cheerleader appearance 'advice' sparks backlash at U. of Washington

WashCheer

READ MORE….

More Stuff Like This…. HERE

• RowdyBlueTarHeeler Reply

So, how are the cheerleader candidates who identify as “MALE” supposed to look?

Direct that question to U Dub admins please. I assume the voluminous hair / smokey eyes issues don’t apply.

• rivlax Reply

No pony tails? I think pony tails are sexy. I think that comes from when I was about 10 and my 18-year-old cousin’s knockout girlfriend in Cordele, GA, Billie Faye, was the head cheerleader and homecoming queen and always wore a ponytail.

Who doesn’t like Voluminous Hair & Smokey Eyes ??? Ponytails worked for Betty and Veronica in “Archie”. 🙂

Can you speculate on why we never see the Altha Cravey’s of the world on these squads? ?

My sources “over there” say Altha has trouble “nailing her cartwheels”. This is 3rd person info. I can’t verify it but THAT could be the issue.