Who Is Ben Gazzi? …What e-mails?

Agent Pierce
    October17/ 2016

AP LOGO

Clinton supporters never see Your Facebook page.

They think “Ben Gazzi” is Angelina Jolie’s new boy friend.

Like most of you who will see this…. most of my on-going communication is with “like minds”.  Dealing with belligerant contrarians is like purposely buying one’s shoes three sizes too small. Why?

Many of you find perverted pleasure in keyboard-to-keyboard political combat. Two opponents “playing solitaire with decks of 51” racing to see who wins a race with no finish line.   I did that in the early days of social media – 12-15 years ago. Staying up to 2-3 AM to see who would throw the last punch convinced me of the utter futility of the exercise. If that floats your boat…. float away with my blessing.

I am well aware of what “the mainstream media” is saying without seeing Matt Lauer’s smug face or little Georgie Stephanopolous or the insufferable Andrea Mitchell.  (Are Matt and Georgie still taking turns giving Hillary pedicures? …..) or, locally, any of Jim Goodmon’s useful idiot “news goons” on WRAL.

…. Speaking of Goodmon’s goons, surely you have heard that both Ron Burgundy (Anchorman) and Ted Baxter (Mary Tyler Moore) have petitioned Anchormen Clowns R Us to have WRAL’s David Crabtree expelled from their association. Crabtree’s “several hundred….” report of Franklin Graham’s 10,000 rally last week was beyond pathetic even by WRAL’s criminal standards.

Drooling his oatmeal, Jim Goodmon is hell-bent to be remembered as a Triangle-area “Bond villain”. All this demented media-megalo-maniac needs is an eye-patch and a cat on his lap.

Where was I?  Oh yeah…. Whether you are a 100% full-throated Trump supporter or a “lesser of two evils” Trump supporter; or a “hold your nose and vote for” Trump supporter; I am certain you know chapter and verse all the dirty laundry in Donald Trump’s laundry hamper. There is, alas, considerable.

BUT…. The average Clinton supporter never sees Your Facebook page.

The average Hillary minion knows little or NOTHING as regards her considerable Dirty Laundry.

They MIGHT have heard of “Monica” because that was too monstrous to hide…. but “they” sure tried.   Who is this Ben Gazzi guy?  Saul Alinsky… Huh?  Emails…. what 30,000 emails?  Rose Law Firm?  Vince Foster?  Sir Edmund …..?  Clinton Foundation…. yawn? etc etc etc etc etc.  Who knows…. who cares….

Remember four years ago when Mitt’s “dirty laundry” consisted of “He is a member of A CULT… and ….put his dog on top of the car.”.  That was enough that thousands stayed home and allowed “a race-baiting muslim anarchist” to continue destroying America. After THAT are you really surprised where we are today?

You not only know about the regrettable crap that Donald Trump actually has done…. You know about the tons of imaginary regrettable crap he did NOT DO but is being falsely accused of by the hour by an endless procession of Hillary minions.

Donald Trump in no way fits any model you ever imagined for a Presidential candidate much less an either/or nominee in mid-October before a national election.  I get that.  Donald Trump gets that.  The GOPe Elites gets that.

18 months ago you were hoping for some nice polite senator / congressman / governor that espoused “conservative values” (whatever those are) and had enough “sand in his gizzard” to withstand the blitzkreig character assassination that would be leveled at him by Hillary’s Henchmen & Her Media Assassins.

You do know, don’t you, that “the Clintons” had full dossiers on all 17 Repub candidates and stooges ready to say “anything” to discredit them in “as an October surprise”. This ain’t The Clintons first rodeo. They make “the Kennedy Crime Family” look like small time hoodlums. The Kennedys were concerned with their social standing. The Clintons have never had “a social standing”.

If The Kennedys were “white collar criminals”, The Clintons are ruthless “meth dealers”….. very ruthless meth dealers. They “bury people in the desert”…. lots and lots of people.

You were hoping for someone is a gray suit, white shirt, blue/red tie with an attractive (but not too attractive) Hallmark Card family, and hopefully not “a member of A CULT”. Someone so “Jimmy Stewart” pure that despite ruthless attacks by Hillary’s Henchmen & Media Assassins they could stay upright and prevail. …. But instead we got Donald Trump.

I don’t have a pat answer to how this all happened. EVERYBODY with a Facebook or Twitter account DOES have a pat answer how and why so go there if you are searching. I prefer “God has a sense of humor….” Which is a corollary to “He warned Eve not to eat that Free Will apple”.

For those of you confident that somehow “God will save us” in this election and, when the sun rises on November 9th, a Jimmy Stewart / Tom Selleck will somehow be POTUS….. Hillary’s deadly illness will intervene etc. I’ve read enough history to know Bad things really DO happen. …. and not just to Good People.  Blacks and “poor people” are gonna get sooooo screwed if Hillary wins.

Bill Barber

Oh…. Rev “Bully” Barber has redeclared his Holy War on “White Folks’ God”. “Bully” Barber is financed by Jim Goodmon’s A.J. Fletcher Foundation and McClatchy Newspapers. SURPRISE!

You can not understand how ANYONE could enthusiastically support Hillary Clinton…. we all scratch our heads with that one. Not those who see her as “lesser of two evils” and Trump as being simply too over-the-top. I actually have “friends” who are of THAT compromised mindset.

I do NOT have “friends” who actually believe Hillary Clinton will make a wonderful POTUS. Millions do…. but none of those millions meet my standards as “friends”. You may have different standards.

Those who enthusiastically support Mrs Clinton are the “Who is this Ben Gazzi guy”….. “Who is this Saul Alinsky person?” …. “E-mails…. Who cares about stoopid emails?”   “They” live each day with a completely different world-view than “we” do… based on a completely different set of “facts” and “truth”.….. imagine an Amazon tribesman who has no clue what ESPN is.  They might stand in line with you at the DMV…. walk by you at The Mall …. even support “your team” on a Fall Saturday…. probe just beneath that “normal veneer” and they are “a different breed o’ cat”.

REMINDER:  The average Clinton supporter never sees Your Facebook page.

More AgentPierce …. CLICK HERE!

Tags: ,
    Agent Pierce
    • Radio Smuggles Reply

Good info to know from my dad’s former neighbor.

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
      For those of you who are MY age and older and who worry about this, you need to know that the FIRST sign of “dementia” or “Alzhiemers” is contemplating voting for Hillary Clinton.
      If you have this symptom, PLEASE, SEE YOUR DOCTOR AT ONCE! :-<

AP: Wonderful message. Agree totally. This SHOULD be required reading. However, the “MASSES” of seemingly intelligent voters are ate up with “it”.

Case in point. Dear Friend. Intelligent….has a Masters. Very well read. He suggested that I start watching MSNBC and CNN to get the REAL story rather than FOX. When Trump’s taxes came out, he sent me an email about Trump cheating. I asked him if he had actually read the NYT article and found the little one sentence that said “Perfectly LEGAL”. The NYT left out that every HRC supporter of wealth has more CPA’s trying to bilk the government than body guards and pimps for WJC. I told him that I used “Carried Forward Losses” when I had capital gains and used past or prior years losses to offset them. I also asked him to talk to his daughter’s CPA. His wife is the business manager for her professional practice. Ask the CPA if he (she?) used every legal IRS regulation to reduce his daughter’s tax liability….If the CPA said NO….FIRE THEM and find one. He has not responded. His opinion is heavily influenced by wife and daughter….so it ain’t all his fault.

One other comment….Wonder how Jimmy Goodmon feels being OUR TRIANGLE TRUMP. His little empire that is connected to Durham and DPAC and the BULLS and Properties is a TRUMP CLASSIC. Now, I THINK, he is going to EXPAND over there.

The travesty of the Graham reporting should be grounds to recall all the various liveral (spelled correctly) awards that CBC touts. It is a pity, as you well know, that Jimmy G has succumbed to the femme fatelle wiles of Barbara (or is it BarBRA since Barbra is the patron saint of JG’s main squeeze, Barbara). She DOES give money to Meredith College….so at least SOME of the tainted coin of the realm goes to OTHER sources (I would not go so far as to say NON-Political).
      Keep on clicking…..

• Agent Pierce Reply

As for AJ FletcherFnd contributing to Meredith. I do believe Meredith to be a campus where Laura Leslie would among “friends”… wink, wink.

Well, I guess ANY female campus could qualify for that. Meredith (my wife and daughter are grads) probably has the lowest “alternative lifestyle” population that I am aware of. I do have a friend who’s daughter left Meredith and proceeded to Happy Appy. She is in a major custody battle over her “natural” twins that were the result of artificial insemination whilst she was co habitating with her ex partner. That is just one sample, but the bulk of my daughter’s classmates were getting married. Howsomever, Mrs. Jimmy G was already Hitched when she got her degree in 1994.

As I traveled a lot during my job, just like you, you find out a LOT about a community when you have dinner with the staff or sometimes with one or two and their wives. SUNY-Cortland (NY) would be a paradise for Laura. Not to be sterotypical, but you could be in a local bar and easily spot the coed’s who were friendly with their kind.

NOW, Meredith has moved on. AJ Flether’s Art Scholarship program (Daughter was a recipient…had NADA to do with my being an Ex-WRAL’er) is still there. Don’t know the “estimated” mix today. Have to ask the local state lads. I DO see a LOT of them sporting Meredith Angels at FB games….

• Agent Pierce Reply

The alternative gender faction are usually small in # but quite loud in volume… an upside down combination that “the media” has never figured out or chose to recognize.

• Chris Reply

How right you are….I know NO ONE who admits to planning to vote for Hillary. I know NO ONE who has a Hillary yard sign or a Hillary bumper sticker on their Prius (translation – I live nowhere close to Chapel Hill). I may know them but they aren’t in my circle. In contrast I know plenty of “hold my nose and vote for Trump” types. Included among those are smart women who understand Trump doesn’t the market cornered when it comes to “locker room” talk and aren’t influenced by that bravo sierra.

As our version of Coach K said following an unexpected baseball loss my senior year, “the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.” Just like it will on November 9th.

Down East Heel

• Agent Pierce Reply

Old coach sayings are always good ….

• Chris Reply

Yep…and you know this one. Keep giving’em hell Harry.

• Edward Reply

This should be required reading for every registered voter in America.

• Agent Pierce Reply

I’ll settle for 51%. But “every” is good too. I wonder if all of Bully Barber’s imaginary ones can even read.

• GoPacker Reply

Probably too late for Agent Pierce to learn how to write using emojis ?

• Agent Pierce Reply

You mean those “smiley faces”. 🙂

• TomS Reply

Everyone on my Facebook page are always saying “Americans will never elect a criminal like Hillary Clinton” but you are exactly right. Her supporters have no clue about all of her illegal activities… and the MSM will make sure they never find out.

• Agent Pierce Reply

… and there is damn little any of us can do about it. The Clintons and their media cronies just laugh and laugh.

• Nancy.HighPoint Reply

THANK YOU. I keep reading ON FACEBOOK – “how can anyone vote for this lying criminal “sociopath in a pantsuit”? People don’t realize what you point out – THEY DON”T KNOW about her crimes. “Their media” has never mentioned her crimes and never will. The votes of the Naively Ignorant still count…..

• Agent Pierce Reply

Control Their Media and You Control Their Minds….