The Big Leagues Come To Ft Bragg !!!

June03/ 2017

BL Logo

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The first Major League Baseball ever played in North Carolina was played Sunday night at Ft Bragg.

Here’s all the details….. VERY COOL!

I have attended several formal military events at Ft Bragg and they are always “Goosebump” worthy. I’m sure this was too….

mjb-fort-bragg

Braves versus Marlins @ Ft Bragg

baseball

Tags:
    • Blue Avenger Reply

The baseball field and subsequent game was built and played on the former Pope AFB (now Pope Field) golf course. Gen Townsend nicely referred to the baseball diamond on air as a former weed-infested golf course. One that his Army brethren helped create I might add with the assistance of the 2005 BRAC.

In a year or two the former MLB stadium will stand as a stark weed-infested softball field and final legacy of the Obama administration’s eviceration of the U.S. Military.

Maybe. I thought it was going to become a series of athletic fields. I agree that BHO has done his best to decimate our military… and been quite successful at doing so.

• oldwuf Vet Reply

Not sure I’ve watched a complete game on TV this season; but I watched this one. Pretty cool. I’m glad Francoer is back with the Braves. I guess they just had to get bad enough to feel they needed a great community ambassador and clubhouse leader

That Braves Dynasty of the 90s spoiled their fans. Rebuilding a Dynasty is a real chore…. ?

It is awesome but what is going on? Don’t the snowflakes know that Warrenton, NC’s Braxton Bragg, a West Point graduate, was a slave owner, an Indian fighter, and a Confederate general? Is going to a ball game as micro-aggressive as a golf outing? Why is Christmas vacation micro-aggression and happy Ramadan not? I wonder if HRC would like to tackle these questions? Shame on CBC’s David Crabtree for getting that tingling sensation running down his leg and not asking HRC these questions when he had the chance. Maybe raging attack dog Laura will follow-up.

I’m pretty sure Delta Force did not consult the snowflakes or Attack Dog Laura or David “Ron Burgundy” Crabtree OR even “Big Boss” Jim Goodmon.