All God’s Chillens Got RIGHTS… with consequences.

Bill Of Rights
    September15/ 2017

RIGHTS… All God’s chillens got RIGHTS.

Has this been a great week to do what I do… or WHAT!

It’s been four days. Hurricane Jemele is still at least a Category-3. The streets of Bristol CT are littered with roof shingles and porch furniture. “Skippy” (UNC’75) is still curled up under his desk living on Chinese take-out brought in by Heidi the Intern.

Dozens of snarky websites run by snarky millennial sports “journalists” (cough, cough)  who truly believe EVERYBODY thinks like they do… or should damn it; are hailing Jemele Hill as a combo of Rosa Parks / Joan of Arc / Angela Davis and Maxine Waters. Yeeeee HA HA HA.

Jemele Hill is now Officially The Face / Voice of ESPN.  And that, friends and neighbors, is as perfect a scenario as we could ever ask for.

“Firing her” was never an option. But if Skippy had even sent her to bed without dessert much less “suspend” her, her Martyr Score would have shot thru “da roof”… and thru “da ceiling” too..

IMO, “The White House” erred in saying she oughta be fired. I prefer her as the Everyday Face / Voice of ESPN.. That way I don’t have to keep reminding you about ESPN and “Skippy” (UNC’75).

… Yes, I will keep doing that (UNC’75) reminder.

As is, Jemele’s only Martyr points come from some goobers calling her impolite names on some website comment boards. If that’s all it takes to be “a martyr” then Dan Kane and I need to be canonized RIGHT NOW. Along with Saint Mary Willingham.

If the 2020 Elections were held next Tuesday the Democ nominees would be Michelle Obama & Jemele Hill… not necessarily in that order. The Not-Democs could only be so lucky.

Wouldn’t this be a perfect time for the Yellowstone Caldera to blow its top… or maybe that gianormous rogue meteorite to hit Downtown Wichita?

The poor schlub you have to feel for this week is Colin Kaepernick. Remember him… that beady-eyed tattooed half-black version of Rocken Rollen (the John 3:16 guy with the massive afro back in the 70s).  Hurricane Jemele sucked all the wind outta Colin sails.

You think Kaepernick has ever heard of RockenRollen?  Even Albert remembers RockenRollen.

Here’s a Ponder for you… suppose RockenColin Kaepernick did all the silly crap he has done… but didn’t look like a complete nutjob clown doing it?

Suppose “Kaepy” looked like, say, Russell Wilson. Russell is a nice clean-cut young man. So, if Kaepernick’s physical appearance was “a Russell Wilson” but he was still under the mind control of a radical BLM activist girlfriend (like Kaepy has been from Day One)…

Would you give Klean-Kut Kaepernick more credibility? All the “disrespect for The Flag and all it stands for….” but physically personified by a “normal looking guy”. I bet you would whether you admit or not, I would.

That is a version of “Donald Trump’s hair” effect. The 4-5 “Reasons People Hate Trump” are all expressed in a maximum of three words. Mobs won’t respond to Pavlovian chants longer than three words. “His Hair” is always #3 or #4. If Donald got rid of “Trump hair” would it effect his image with the rabid mongrel street mobs?

The rabid mongrel street mobs would still have “He’s A Racist”… “He’s a White-Supremacist”… and “Wife Wears Stillettos… and “Wife Too Pretty”. It’s a thought.

Where was I? … Oh yeah… St Jemele.

As sure as God made little green apples (how do we know that?) we all agree that…

• St. Jemele has A RIGHT to her opinions and to express them.
    • ESPN has A RIGHT to have a political bias and overtly project that bias. … and A RIGHT to deny that they do.
    • ESPN has A RIGHT to employ or not employ whoever they choose to for whatever reasons.
    • Me and You and All The Me’s and You’s Out There have A RIGHT to watch or not watch whatever TV channels we choose to for whatever reasons we have for those decisions.
    • RockenColin Kaepernick has A RIGHT to not stand for the National Anthem. The assorted other RockenColin wanna-bees also have A RIGHT to do so.

None of the above RIGHTS interfere with anyone else’s RIGHTs that might be contrary to mine, yours, ESPNs, Jemele’s or RockenColin’s. Your liking / not liking their RIGHTS is your RIGHT too of course.

St; Louis Cardinals pitcher Carlos Martinez has purple hair (this week).  Carlos has A RIGHT to dye his hair whatever color he chooses. We have A RIGHT to say “Wonder how come he does that… is it some Carlos hairsort of Dominican thing?”

General opinions on Carlos’ purple hair usually depends upon his latest pitching start. If he goes 6-7 innings giving up no more than two runs, his purple hair is less of an issue.

BUT… RIGHTS do have “consequences”. They (RIGHTS) have always come with “consequences” usually involving the contrarian opinions of others to our exercising our RIGHTS.

I fled Corporate America in 1982 for a year as a roguish beach bum in Las Hades Mexico. I grew a beard and had a tan to die for… When I returned to civilization and applied with Hyatt Hotels, I was informed of their “no facial hair” policy. I had A RIGHT to my beard but the consequence was not being employed by Hyatt Hotels.  There was no social media back in 1983 to plead the UNFAIRNESS TO TALL TAN WHITE GUYS WITH ROGUISH BEARDS.  By By beard.

It seems that St Jemele and RockenColin and their legions of rabid mongrel followers do not grasp the concept of Rights / Consequences.

They might grasp the concept but it hinders their agenda so they prefer there be no consequences. Who wouldn’t?

That’s pretty much it. Are you in favor of AMNESTY For Angry Activists for Any Consequences of Exercising Their Rights? Yes or No?

I think awareness of “consequences” often prevents us from exercising our RIGHTS. You have a RIGHT to swallow a handful of thumbtacks. You have a RIGHT to stuff a water moccasin down your pants. You have a RIGHT to…….

You think I can get RockenColin to catch on like I did Chancellor Chihuahua and “Bully” Barber and RobRielleWHO? Ya never know…

Have you met SaidWhatMedia’s Newest Rising Star ?

Blondie Views The News ?    LINK

I can only assume that Disney and its board of directors will eventually figure out that Mr Skipper is not very good at his job. It might take some time for it to sink in because, as Blondie alluded to recently on Agent Pierce, there is a silent but growing repudiation of blending sports and entertainment, society and culture. “We” are like a slow, steady, silent cancer eating away at the vital organs of ESPN. By the time it is diagnosed it’ll likely be too late to save the patient. The trend, so clear to some, appears to have blinded others.

For anyone not aware of what I’m referring to, this should be required reading. https://www.bobleesays.com/agent_pierce/63000000-liberalism/

I GUARANTEE that Hurricane Jemele has/will cost Skipper/Iger A LOT more viewers than it will gain them. Because Jemele is indeed now a Rock Star to “The Left” there will be some curious checking her out but it will be temporary. … Whether Mr Iger, urged by his stockholders will indeed jettison “Skippy” is yet to be revealed. “Skippy” might consider having an intern start his car each morning for the next six months. That would save Disney some severance $$$.
        Blondie’s agent is in discussion with SaiddWhatMedia “suits” regarding a permanent position in our pantheon. All sides are optimistic a deal is imminent. 🙂

• Harper Cooper Reply

I just read where a mom was suing a teacher , the principal and the school because the teacher forced her son to recite the Pledge of Allegiance and another was forced to stand during same. I’ll bet that was Kaepy’s mom.

Actually, I believe I read somewhere that RollenColin’s adopted mom was not supporting his current hi-jinks. He is under the total mind control of his radical BLM lunatic-ette.

Cool column, BL
      Jemele is telling, as you say, ESPN (Extremely Stupid Political Network) that they can NOT fire her ebony behind….because most of her talent lies in the general vicinity of such anatomy and most of her comments are derived by rectal extraction from same.
      Really interesting. She is taking on the “Deplorables”, which, based on my very unsophisticated polling and demographic knowledge, makes up maybe 75% of the ESPN viewers. It is a Lose-Lose situation for ESPN. You are most likely correct that ESPN is hoping this will blow over. However President Trump seems to take this personally. That will keep the flames fanned via Twitter. Wonder what ESPN would have done if one of the MNFB crowd had called Obummer a “black racist” or compared him to Malcolm X and such. It would have been more swift that Howard Cosell’s untimely departure….
      Speaking of Actions and Consequences….did you happen to read the blurb about a female flasher at Busch stadium recently. Seems like the Indians (how NON-PC) were extending their STREAK at the expense of the Cardinals. SO, in the spirit of STREAKING, this young lady done exposed her mammory glands to the JumboTron viewers. She was escorted OUT of Busch….no word on whether she has 100 Million Twitter followers. I GUESS that she read about the Marlin Mermaids that spooked the Cards relief pitcher recently where the “GIRLS” would jiggle and jump up and down and perhaps (no pictures) display the primary points of their assets. They WERE NOT escorted out….their “master” got a text and was told to “calm them down….”. Different consequences for different folks whose actions were similar.
      You DO lead a charmed life….tomorrow UNC will probably do something either incredibly stupid or brilliant and somebody will stick a mike in front of ORW and he will get folksy and you will have next Monday’s subject and fodder….so you can take the weekend off…
      Furman be acomin to CF. That will probably be interesting. Furman does NOT have the talented future NFL stars like The HERD from Marshall did….but we will find a way to make them look stellar. Don’t KNOW (or care) if ESPN is covering the game. It is a late High Nooner….so we KNOW how much that will attract viewers…Off to CF. DW fixing nice Tailgate fare as many relatives are coming back to their Alma Mater….

• Mark Reply

Yep, but when the whole dang network goes bankrupt, the point will be moot won’t it. Nobody may be able to fire her, but she can single handedly cause everyone to lose their job including herself. I think the appropriate theme song for Hurricane Jemele would be Wrecking Ball by Miley Cirus:

“Don’t you ever say I just walked away
        I will always want you
        I can’t live a lie, running for my life
        I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
        I never hit so hard in love
        All I wanted was to break your walls
        All you ever did was break me
        Yeah, you wreck me”

The number of regular readers here who know “a Miley Cyrus song” is a LOT less than you can ever imagine.

• DM Carpenter Reply

Yellowstone and the big rock are fine, but I would prefer another Carrington Event (no relation to Don). Imagine all the Snowflakes, sans internet.

• Prince.Albert Reply

Yes….I do remember that!!! Is that the truth about the ”Rainbow Man?” What ever happened to John 3:16?
      albert (pa)

Yeah… guy was/is quite nutz. Google Rollen Stewart.
        Last I checked John 3:16 is still in every King James right between John 3:15 and John 3:17. But you would know better than I would. 🙂

• John Palmiter Reply

Not just King James but, all other versions as well!

Are you sure about that? The folks at Olin T. Binkley over in Chapel Hill (St. Dean’s old church) don’t buy into the Virgin Birth and Resurrection. I suspect their “bible” has redacted A LOT of The King James…

• Eric.H Reply

Damn you BL. Your columns are like going thru one of those Halloween Haunted Houses. You never know what will jump out around the next corner / paragraph. I thought I had gotten thru this one OK… then you hit me with “RockenRollen is serving three life sentence for a kidnapping in 1992… Sumbitch is quite crazy”. … I lost it.
      .’
      Where do you get this stuff?

Just have a knack for it I guess. Like a good bird dog, I can usually sense the really crazies.
        Google Rollen Stewart.

• Babs.Derm Reply

THAT’s what they don’t get – rights/consequences. Like freedom/personal responsibility.

It’s my understanding they are not allowed to teach “that” in public schools any more… Might be a factor in A LOT of strange stuff going on these days.

• MB.in.Balmer Reply

What ever happened to Rainbow Man?

He is serving three life sentences in a California prison after being convicted of multiple kidnapping charges after a 1992 incident. Sumbitch was quite loonie! Probably not a good look for Colin!

• ncsu1987 Reply

Rights and consequences…a good reminder for us all. Need to have this conversation with my daughter tonight!
      Reminds me of how monkey board crazies can’t grasp the fundamental difference between a “hope” and an “expectation”. I hope the NCAA will set an example by pounding UNC, but I don’t expect it. I hope NC State surprises FSU next weekend and Dave get his much-needed “win”, but I absolutely do not EXPECT it. Hopes are what make this whole sportsball thing fun…expectations are how we stay sane….

And not all RIGHTS should be exercised. Usually Circumstances will dictate the Consequences of Exercising one’s Rights. Can take a Lifetime to get all that straight.